The prompt this week for the spring edition of Nurture Photography is splash/turquoise. Not going to lie~turquoise was a hard color to find, so my colors range from green to turquoise to blue.
1. I have been making soaps to prepare for the summer’s farmer’s market. With a month to cure, I need to get several batches done soon. The Beach Breezes and Pan’s Delight are both quite popular.
2. I am usually really good about naming kids. I am. This year, however, I still have six kids without names. I’d welcome any suggestions for Sugar’s triplets (2 boys and a girl) and Litha’s triplets (2 boys and a girl).
3. I am hosting a giveaway for a copy of my novel, Consent, on Goodreads. There is a link on my sidebar near the top. I think it gets you to the right place. If not, let me know. Just as an aside, if you’ve read my novel and like it and want to do a review at Amazon, I’d really appreciate it.
4. We are supposed to have a couple of dry days and then more rain next week. I’m really happy for the rain, but chores are killing me with the mud and having to haul the hay from the garage. My body tells me I need to quit haying them, but the pasture really needs a good start before I can do that.
5. I’ve been doing a lot of reading and research to do a sequel to my first novel while I’m waiting to get the second one back to edit. I’m anxious to get back to the writing. I wonder why on earth I waited so long before I started writing seriously.
While I’m between novels, I’m also participating in NaPoWriMo (National Poetry Writing Month), where the goal is to write 30 poems in the month of April. That’s got me thinking about putting together a book combining my poetry and photography. Of course, none of today’s photos would make the cut.