1. There’s water in my Back Forty! I’m excited about that. I’m so excited that I’ve walked back there taking pictures the last two days, which has been wonderfully relaxing. I’m not excited about the muddy barnyard, but the moisture is good!
2. Writing seems to be the theme of my life right now. I have finished the first draft of my second novel, a fantasy/romance, and I’ve been writing a lot of poetry. Who knows, I might even publish a book of my poems and pictures. I’m really enjoying all the writing! It takes me back to some dreams that were put on a shelf for a later date. I guess that date is now!
3. My first goat of the year is due one week from today. Her mom, Millie, was usually late with her kids, and Bambi was late last year, so I’m not sure we’ll have them by next weekend, but I’m really excited to have kids arriving! The other six having spring break babies are due later, the next week.
4. I’m planning on making a new soap this weekend. It will be “Full Moon” with a heady flowery fragrance and charged with the energy of the full moon. I’m excited to try it!
5. I honestly think I am as happy now as I have ever been in my life. I can’t imagine living life anywhere else; I love my life on the farm and writing. I think all the wonderful people I’ve met through the Internet is also a big part of this happiness. I now know there are other crazy goat ladies out there. Thank you all for being so wonderful!