1. When you were a child, what age did you think was old.
I guess forty was the age that people started seeming ancient. That means I’m now beyond ancient.
2. How often do you have dessert?
As a family of one, it’s hard for me to make anything for dessert because I would actually eat it all. I try not to do much in the way of desserts unless we’re having a family get-together where I can share.
3. What’s your favorite kind of exercise?
It won’t be a surprise that my favorite exercise is walking the hills in my pasture. I can get quite a thorough workout doing that.
4. Do you watch movies on TV, movies from a rental or the library, or movies online?
I don’t watch much in the way of movies. If I do, it’s usually throwing in a DVD or old VHS tape, something I’ve seen a thousand times and can do something else at the same time.
5. Tell me something you remember about your grandmother’s/grandfather’s house. I’m thinking of something you saw all of the time, like a picture, clock, statue, teapot, or some thing that was always there.
I remember the rocks. My grandparents’ house had a rock exterior, made from stones on their farm in southern Missouri.
Be sure to visit Everyday Ruralty for more Chats. Also linking to Tuesday Muse. I’m also sharing my wordy post with Wordless Wednesday with Project Alicia, Live and Love Out Loud, Create With Joy and In the Moment With.