1. It’s Friday, and it’s been a long week. I plan on making a lot of plum wine and salsa this weekend.
2. I seem to be having an allergic reaction to something. I have hives. I’m on prednisone, emotional and itchy. It also took four days, two faxes and two phone calls to refill the simple prescription for my nasal spray. Did I mention that I work in the basement of a building where it isn’t climate controlled, has mold issues, has ongoing construction and houses the woodshop/metals classes. I think I’m allergic to work.
3. I just found out that I don’t get spring break this school year. I’m not happy. That really messes up my kidding plans. My March babies and moms always fair better than those that kid later. They grow faster, and I don’t have to worry about worms (future post). I want to move to more kidding in March, not less.
4. My dear Goatsister, Mimi Foxmorton has just released her e-book, Goats in Underpants for kids. It’s adorable! You can check it out here.
5. The girls are starting to come into heat. That makes them cranky. We have spats all over the place out there. The boys are getting good and stinky.
Sharing with Random 5 Friday.